Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Did You Receive A Super High DWP Bill Too?

If so, you're not alone.  I'm hearing it from everyone lately that they have gotten bills in the thousands from DWP here in Los Angeles.  I also got one of these bills in March after moving in December and was SHOCKED at how much my bill was.  After calling LADWP (and of course sitting on hold forever before speaking with someone) it was explained to me by an employee that DWP changed the way in which they read the meters and bill their customers.  With this new change came a "back up" in their system and some customers, like myself, received bills that were for 4 or 5 months worth of bills all in one. So, here is my warning to everyone out there who uses LADWP, keep track of when you are receiving your bills and if you don't receive one for quite some time, then save up the money you would be using to pay it normally because you may get hit with a large bill where they have added a number of months together all on one bill.  For further information and reviews from customers, you can visit the Consumer Affairs website below or go directly to LADWP website.


And as always, if you have any real estate needs please call me.  I am always here to help!
Amber Dolle



No comments:

Post a Comment