Friday, July 24, 2020

See what I told the LA Times about where the housing market it today and where I think it's going.


See what I told the LA Times about where the housing market is today, and where I see it heading in the near future. Included in this article was an economist who was also quoted and he said " layoffs are believed to be temporary for now and focused in low-wage sectors such as retail where fewer people tend to have the means to buy a home in the first place." I completely disagree. So much of LA's economy is from the entertainment industry and everyone from editors, camera people, casting directors, tour managers, dancers, and so on are all out of work. And we don't know when the film/TV industry will be back in full swing. Or when music tours will be back. I believe the effects from Covid will be bigger and last longer than the gentlemen in this article believes. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment