Tuesday, February 7, 2017

LA Schools And Real Estate: What You Need To Know.


                                                   
                                                     Attention Parents!

Attention Parents To-be!

   Attention People Who Know People With Children! 



I work with so many people who would like to buy a home in a "Good School District".  And, I work with people who don't have young children, however, they are curious about the future resale value of their home based on the district it is in.  So, if you would like to know about about the Los Angeles Schools, this is for you. I've personally worked with this organization before for my own family needs. I've also held events where I invited them to come speak about how to get into the school of your choosing. And most of of their seminars are FREE.  They cover a wide variety of topics regarding school and here are just a few:


1. How to navigate Public elementary schools and admissions
2. How to navigate Private elementary schools and admissions
3. Understanding typical language development in preschool and elementary school ages
4. LAUSD gifted/talented programs
5. Summer is Coming! What do I do with my kids now? (okay, I made up the title but the event is real) 

Parent's Education League is a non-profit organization that helps parents in LA understand our schools and what they have to offer.  For a list of calendar events they offer click HERE 



No comments:

Post a Comment