Monday, October 24, 2016

How To Find A Home That Is Not Listed To The Public


Shhhhh!! It's a secret.  
I have been very successful at helping both buyers and sellers with pocket listings.  Over the years, I have been able to get a great deal of buyers into homes that were not listed to the public.  In fact, I have another one at this very moment that I found for my buyer.  So, what is a "pocket listing" you ask?  They are homes for sale that aren't listed to the public.  And why would someone want to sell their home and not list it publicly?  Well, there are a lot of reasons.  Such as: Someone may have a small baby or sick family member and they don't want a lot of people in and out of their home.  They may be strategizing the sale of their home in hopes that if they find a buyer who is getting a home that no one else knows about, the buyer will put their best-foot-foward to make the deal happen.  The sellers may be asking to put the home on the MLS but, through word of mouth and close-working relationships, an agent could get a buyer into a home before it becomes listed on the MLS. 

And I have a wide reach of people I know that help me find homes not listed on the MLS.  And it's not just about finding a home that isn't listed...but also getting the other agent to accept my offer rather than putting it out for the public and hoping to get multiple offers.  It's not an easy task.  So, call me if you are ready to find that home that no one knows is out there.  



No comments:

Post a Comment