Sunday, October 9, 2016

Did you hear me on NPR?

Ben Bergman from NPR called me the other day to ask me about sales in Porter Ranch after the gas leak.  He read my name in an article from the LA Times when they called me to ask about the same subject a few months back.  I had a number of people reach out to me telling me they heard me on the segment on the radio.  I've been very lucky to be the go-to realtor in the valley for many media sources like the LA Times, Trulia, Realtor Magazine and more.  Adding NPR to that list makes me very proud and I am blessed that I keep getting the opportunities.  But more so, I work hard to stay on top of what is going on the market in my area.  And when you are looking for a realtor, they should know all the things about the local market and what may be causing a change or any foreseeable changes that may come.  All these media sources trust that I am in-the-know of real estate here in the valley.  So if you are looking to buy or sell your home, give me a call. Listen here (corrected link if you read this before) http://www.scpr.org/news/2016/10/07/65419/home-prices-in-porter-ranch-not-effected-by-gas-le/

                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment