Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Are You Stuck In The "Just Thinking" About Buying A Home Phase?

Are you Thinking about buying but really just stuck in the "thinking" or "talking" about it phase? Have you been there for a bit but not really sure you can buy or that you can afford what you would be hoping for?  There is no better way to know if and what you can buy till you sit down and talk with me. That is what I'm here for...it's part of my job. I'm more than happy to go over what your home may be worth, to things such as how much you would walk away with after the sale of your home minus fees, and I'll get you talking with a loan officer so that they can tell you what you would qualify for. We can figure out how you would sell then buy a new place and the options you have to do that with when you need the money from your sale to buy another.  If you're not needing to sell to buy a new home, we can talk about what you will need ready to make offers and what expenses are associated with buying.  And I do this all for free...I mean, heck, this is one way I get business so please don't hesitate to go over these things with me. Don't just get stuck in the daydreaming mode...let's chat today!
                                                                           

                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment