Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Walking In My Clients Shoes

It's actually been a short while since I've been on here and added an article. And the reason is that I am now in my client's shoes and selling my home and moving.  I never take for granted how stressful this process can be. I try really hard to answer all the questions that come my way and empathize with my clients during this time that can be very exciting and very overwhelming.  But here I am...going through it all myself.  Luckily, I know about all the contracts and the 101 papers I have to sign, what they mean and what my time frames are so that helps. But I've often been asked...if you own a home and looking to buy another one, how do you go about doing that?  Especially if you don't have the other down payment for the new house already available without having to sell your current house.  And when can you start looking for a new home and put an offer in? So, when I get a little more settled with my own move, I will write about all the options, and sometimes the stressful lack-there-of, and how to work around these obstacles. So keep an eye out soon for that to come and until that time, if you have any real estate needs, even in the middle of moving, I'm never too busy to help you so give me a call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment