Saturday, November 2, 2013

Medecino Farms Sherman Oaks

Well, they finally opened up on Ventura Blvd just west of where the new Ralph's will be. I have a feeling all these new shops are very exciting to the neighbors. At least, if I lived there, I would be happy. But I work right across the street so I guess that I good enough. Medecino Farms is not a place I had ever eaten before but when they opened up they brought a little sample box of sandwiches and salads to my office for us to try (and what a good idea on their part). Their food is really good...and so fresh. I'm very excited to have another place to choose for lunch. The only thing missing is a cross walk to get there since it's a really long block to walk to the light for...but, that's not going to stop me. Welcome to the neighborhood Medecino Farms!

No comments:

Post a Comment