Monday, September 18, 2017

Just Sold In Stevenson's Ranch




I know what you’re thinking. Why would someone who knows this area call it “Stevenson’s”?

That’s what I thought too when the appraiser called me asking for an appointment to come and give his expert opinion on the value of my listing.  And I wasn’t having it.  See, I live in the neighborhood and know which streets are more desirable for buyers.  And what a view can add to the value.  Also, why having a pool plus yard space can be harder to find and therefore add even more value to a home. 
Not only do I live in the neighborhood,  I do a lot of work in the San Fernando Valley…and guess where most of your buyers are coming from?

Call me today to set up an appointment to see what I can do for you when you are ready to sell your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment