Monday, August 18, 2014

LA May Be Handing Out Stiff Fines Soon If You Are Too Noisy

Wow...I don't know about you but I lived in LA for about 14 years and I've just gotten use to how noisy it can be around town. Not that I like it, mind you, but it just seems to be something I've put up with living here. Back when I lived in an apartment, it was common for someone to throw a party till all hours of the night, screaming and smoking and what-not.  Once, I called the police to come quite them down but the police couldn't even show up for hours after I called them cause...you know...they are busy with all the other problems LA has to offer on a Friday night.  So I just stopped calling.  But now there may be fines attached to a police visit if you happen to be a social host, or have a noisy dog or even if you are using one of those leaf blowers (don't start me on that topic...see previous rant of a blog from early this year).  Curbed LA wrote an article on these new fines that may be in the works if your neighbor is a noisy one.  What do you think?  To fine or not to fine? LA Going To Start Fining People For Fun Parties and Cute Dogs

                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment