Friday, February 22, 2013

Now Is A Great Time To Sell Your Home!

Hello 2013 and welcome to a seller's market once again. If you have been keeping up with Real Estate headlines here in LA then you have surely seen headlines that read something like..."Real Estate Prices are up!" or "Multiple offers on multiple homes".  I'm literally being stopped by people in the market or coffee shop asking me about the exciting news in Real Estate that is going on. I think people that have been waiting to sell, or are just thinking about selling, are finally getting excited about this change in the market. Here is some of what is going on:

1. Interest rates for home loans are still very low for buyers. But they may not stay this way for long so buyers are getting out there to get something now. 
2. There aren't a lot of homes for sale on the market right now (which is a huge reason you should be listing your home now)
3. There are so many buyers looking for homes and just not enough for sale. 
4. While prices have gone up and continue to gain momentum quickly, buyers have a feeling that now will be a better time to buy than next year or years after that (and they may be right)
5. There will be more buyers coming to the market very shortly when everyone gets their taxes finished and see where they stand financially in terms of a home purchase. 

I'm not going to claim that I am a fortune teller for where the market is headed, but if you read any of my past blogs regarding the future of LA real estate, you will see that I have been right on the money with every single one of them. And I believe that Now Is A Great Time To Sell Your Home!! Call me if you are considering selling your home. You need a strong realtor that knows what is going on and how to market your place right and I am just the Realtor to do that. www.amberdolle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment